Web Design Assistant - Part Time
Do you love the Catholic Church, working on the web and solving problems? Are you enrolled in Web Design or Multi Media College Program? Are you looking for a part-time (20 hours per week) position with flexible hours?
If so, we’re looking for a part-time Web Design Assistant. Connecting Members has an opening for a part-time "web design / project assistant" to support our customers in the specific areas of graphic design, project coordination, and content management.
The position will support the full time design staff with project design, collection of content and building out websites. Our design staff will organize and layout projects with the client and then pull in the Web Assistant for day to day coordination
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build out page content into new web projects.
- Help provide support to existing customers.
- Support the full time design group.
- Learn our Connecting Members CMS
Applicants Must Have
- Enrollment in a Web Design or Multi Media College Program
- Tech Savvy and Efficient on the Web
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- An Eye for Quality Page Layout
- A happy personality that enjoys working with people
- Possess a solid understanding of HTML and CSS
Don’t Apply if...
- You're just looking for job with a check.
- Aren’t efficient on the computer and can’t research solutions on your own.
About the Job
- We’re located in St. Charles, MO (Cottleville, MO) and deliver web design services for churches, organizations and non-profits. We are a team of fun, energetic, and intelligent people who are passionate about what we do. We’ve been in business since 2005.
- Compensation is commensurate to the responsibilities and qualifications of the candidate.
- Opportunity for Full-time employment after graduation.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the following
- Tell us about you and what makes you different than the rest.
- Tell us why you are interested in THIS opportunity.
- Attach your resume and anything else relevant to the position.